Cancellations must be made more than 14 days in advance for a full refund. Any cancellation made less than 14 days from arrival will result in a loss of deposit. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals or early departures for any reason. You may not sublet this reservation.
We take 50% upon reservation to hold the room. Full payment is due upon check-in. Upon your arrival you will need to present a credit card to guarantee for any incidental charges. We do NOT accept cash or personal checks.
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Drift Resort as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition.
2. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins along the north building during their stay for pickup. Monday and Fridays the garbage is picked up early morning.
3. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
4. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
5. The Tenants shall have no more than 6 persons reside or sleep on the premises.
6. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the other people in the complex. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the people surrounding them. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM, outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
7. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted in the designated smoking area only.
8. The Drifts shall provide towels, linens, toilet paper, soap, shampoos. All other consumables are to be purchased by the Tennant. Commonly used items such as cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items are supplied by the owner of the unit and very depending on unit
9. The Tenants and Tenants’ Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
10. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney’s fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
11. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
12. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
13. There shall be no refunds due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
14. If the property should go on the MARKET FOR SALE, it may be shown to qualified buyers during the Tenants’ stay. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Tenant’s vacation. Tenant shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between 9 am and 8 PM present or not.
15. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
16. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. .
17. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
18. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
19. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s closet”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
20. Tenant is advised that the property does NOT contains gas grill, and cannot allow other outside gas powered items per town of Hampton ordinance NFPA 1 – section 10.11-7 states
21. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
22. Tenant is advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
23. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so
24. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Drifts. The Drifts shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
25. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
26. High speed wireless internet is provided at the office as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
27. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 68 degrees and heat shall not be set above 78, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.